NFL stars who could be on the move this

Welcome to the Thursday edition of the Pick Six newsletter!I had to take yesterday off so that I could watch the ' parade and after watching it, I'm pretty sure 99% of Kansas City is hungover today. I mean, I got a contact drunk just from watching the parade.If you mi sed the parade, don't worry, we'll be covering all of the highlights in today's newsletter plus, we'll be taking a look at some early picks for Super Bowl LVIII and some star Skylar Mays Jersey players who could be switching teams this offseason.As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the Pick Six newsletter. To get your friends to sign up, all you have to do is with them.Since Super Bowl LVII just ended, you're probably already wondering who's going to win Super Bowl LVIII and so are we, so we decided to talk about that on the podcast. For today's episode, Will Brinson brought on SportsLine gambling guru, R.J. White, and the two guys spent some serious time talking about the teams they like to win next season's Super Bowl. Long-shot pick: (100-1).Of the teams with the longest odds, R.J. likes the Bears the best. "The Bears have the No. 1 pick, if they bring in an absolute game-changer at the No. 1 pick and then do that throughout the draft when you're picking early in each round and you're able to do that over and over again, you can really build something in a hurry," White said. "If you find some free agents who want to play with Pete Maravich Jersey a quarterback as talented as . ... Could be a wide-open division, especially if is gone and the regre s, so I don't want to rule them out. I don't know that they have quite the pieces in place, but I'm not going to rule it out."Medium shot pick: (45-1). R.J. and Brinson both love the coaching upgrade here. "We talked all offseason in 2022 about the ' coaching upgrade," White said. "When you go from Urban Meyer to Doug Pederson, that's almost immeasurable, how much of an upgrade that is. You go from Joe Judge to Brian Daboll and that's almost immeasurable. I don't think Nathaniel Hackett was quite as bad as those two, but you're getting Sean Payton, a Hall of Fame level coach, so the increase might be even more here. If he can do anything to help Wilson, they could be a really strong team."Favorite value from the top of the board: (9-1).RJ's take on the top of the board is pretty simple, "If you don't want to bet on the Chiefs, then your best value is Cincinnati at 9-to-1," White said. "Offensive line is going to be better out of the gate, they took some time to gel first half of this year. We knew that would be a problem, that happens with every offensive line -- needing time to gel together -- but then as soon as they started to gel and look good, people get hurt, so if you can stay healthy, you can really find that continuity in 2023. They're going to be better and they also have a ton of cap space, so they can upgrade at certain places on defense if they want. They didn't lose defensive coordinator Lou Anarumo. That's a big deal, keeping him in place. That defense is still going to be strong."And just in case you're wondering, I did not pay R.J. to pick the Bengals even though it might seem that way since I'm a giant Bengals homer.Anyway, if you want to hear White's full thoughts on who might win Super Bowl LVIII, then so you can listen. You can .If there's one day per year where players aren't afraid to get drunk in public, it's definitely the day of their Super Bowl parade. The Chiefs held their parade on Wednesday and it might as well have been a one-hour infomercial for Coors Light ( drank a lot of Coors Light at the parade , you can see the case sitting behind him as he holds one in his hand. You can also see him ). The theme of the parade seemed to be disrespect, as in, the Chiefs think that everyone wrote them off in Jaylen Adams Jersey 2022 after they lost .Anyway, it was a wild parade and CBSSports.com's Garrett Podell watched the entire thing so he could give us the following breakdown: steals the show. You . During the parade, Kelce actually took some time to sign autographs, which .Mahomes also plays the disrespect card.I'm not sure where Mahomes gets his news, but he seems to think that everyone was counting the Chiefs out this year. "The AFC West said we were rebuilding," Mahomes said. "I don't know what rebuilding means. In our rebuilding year, we're world champs! I just want y'all to know that is just the beginning! We ain't done yet! I'll make sure to hit y'all back next year and make sure the crowd is the same!."Chiefs offensive line made their presence known. After the Super Bowl ended on Sunday, that said, "Zero sacks, put it on a F---ing t-shirt!!!!" As it turns out, the offensive line actually did put get some t-shirts made and .Donna Kelce shows up.No matter who won in the Super Bowl, Donna was going to have a parade to attend and since the Chiefs won, she showed up in Kansas City. She probably didn't get quite as crazy as Travis did during the parade, but she did seem to be enjoying herself, .For extensive breakdown of every crazy thing that . One of the perks of winning the Rajon Rondo Jersey Super Bowl is that the winning team gets to host the opening game of the following season. In this case, that means the NFL's kickoff game for 2023 will be played in Kansas City.With that in mind, our Shanna McCarriston took a look at the Chiefs' home schedule for next season and ranked which games would make the most sense for the opener and here's what she came up with:1. at Chiefs2. Bengals at Chiefs3. at Chiefs4. at Chiefs5. Broncos at Chiefs (Note:The Chiefs also play the , Dolphins, and Bears at home in 2023, but we probably won't see one of those teams picked for the opener.)I think the top-two games on this list Bruno Fernando Jersey make the most sense. I mean, you would either get a Super Bowl rematch or a rematch of the AFC Championship and you really couldn't go wrong with either one since they were both crazy games.The one thing about the opener is that the NFL almost never schedules a cro s-conference game. However, that doesn't mean Eagles-Chiefs won't happen. Since 2009, there have been two cro s-conference openers: one came last season (Bills-Rams) and the other one was a Super Bowl rematch (Panthers-Broncos in the 2016 opener), so Eagles-Chiefs could definitely happen. Based on the fact that Super Bowl LVII was the second-most watched game in NFL history -- and third-most watched show in television history -- I'm gue sing those ratings might be enough to get Eagles-Chiefs put into the opener.To check out Shanna's full explanation for her rankings, .One thing that makes the NFL so entertaining every year is the fact that it's one of the most unpredictable sports on the planet, and nothing proves that more than the league's uncanny ability to produce at least one team every season that