LOOK Texans will wear a Houston Strong h

In the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, which caused extreme flooding in Houston, the will play the 2017 season with the City of Houston on their minds. So Tomas Satoransky Jersey , it shouldn't come as a surprise to learn then that the Texans will be honoring Houston with a slight uniform modification.Before the Texans' opener against the on Sunday morning, Network's James Palmer revealed the helmet decal the team will be using during the entire season. That decal: "Houston Strong."Take a look: The will wear this decal on their helmets for the duration of the season. James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) According to CBS News on Monday, with Harris Country, which includes Houston, having the highest death Otto Porter Jr. Jersey toll at 30. CBS News also reported that total lo ses from Harvey could reach $190 billion, which means To help with the aftermath, Texans owner Bob McNair and Texans star J.J. Watt began As of Saturday, He also This is what Wendell Carter Jr. Jersey we'll be distributing today JJ Watt (@JJWatt) A couple weeks before the season, Texans coach Bill O'Brien"You know football, obviously, is important, but I think the most important thing right now is doing everything we can for our city. I can tell you right now, we're going to dedicate this season to the city of Houston, to the people of Houston," O'Brien said, via NFL.com. "There are no guarantees in football -- that's Kris Dunn Jersey not what I'm here to say. But I will guarantee this team will go out every Sunday, Monday, Thursday -- whenever they ask us to play -- and we'll play our a ses off for the city of Houston, I promise you that." And before Sunday's game, Watt delivered a me sage for Houston. J Zach Norvell Jr. Jersey .J. Watt has a pa sionate, heartfelt me sage for Houston as they begin their recovery. CBS Sports (@CBSSports)