Hue Jackson Way too early to talk about

Rookie second-round pick got the most playing time in the ' preseason opener Thursday night. And he impre sed when given his shot after starter (6 of 14 pa ses for 42 yards in a very 2016-like performance) and No Jahlil Okafor Jersey . 2 QB , who went 0-8 in eight starts last season, came on in relief of Osweiler and completed 5 of 10 pa ses for 47 yards.Kizer completed 11 of 18 pa ses for 184 yards and a touchdown, Anthony Davis Jersey and mi sed out on a second score by a few feet when the receiver was stopped just short of the goal line. He showcased the full array of his skills on deep to ses to and . Every throw from 's preseason debut! NFL (@ Rawle Alkins Jersey NFL) Despite Kizer looking like the Browns' most impre sive quarterback, coach Hue Jackson apparently is not ready just yet to talk about him po sibly opening the season as the starter."I think it's to talk about that," Jackson said, per ESPN.com. "Let's see it for what it was: The guy New Orleans Pelicans Hoodie made some plays at the end to give us a chance to win, but there's still things he needs to do better. I'm sure he's the first to tell there's so many things to clean up. He's got a lot of work to do, but a night like tonight will give him confidence E'Twaun Moore Jersey ."As for his other quarterbacks, "I wasn't expecting perfection tonight," Jackson said. Good thing, because he didn't come close to getting it.