Colts punter tweets 420 joke immediately

punter learned an important le son about 4/20 jokes this week: If you're employed by the , you probably shouldn't make Shaquille O'Neal Jersey them, unle s you like taking drug tests.April 20 is the unofficial worldwide holiday a sociated with smoking marijuana and McAfee celebrated by sending out a few pot-related jokes on Wednesday.I imagine Colorado being a bit foggy today. Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) I can't Dion Waiters Jersey celebrate this particular day..But I know a large % of my followers are..So happy laughter day Wilt Chamberlain Jersey 2 those of u snacking at a hefty rate Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) Of course, one of the other jokes a sociated with 4/20 is that 4/21 is 'National Drug Test' Day, something that McAfee actually made a quip about.April 21st... Pi s testing paradise Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) April 21st: National Drug Test Day anthony CHARLES (@TonyThePilot_) The joke ended up being on McAfee though because he actually got hit with a 'random' drug-test by the NFL. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey When you tweet on 4/20.. Ivica Zubac Jersey Can't make this up Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) Moral of the story for NFL players: Don't tweet marijuana-related jokes because the NFL won't find it funny and they'll make you take a drug test.