Aaron Rodgers rumors Packers want QB bac

No one does offseason drama like and for the second straight year, no one seems to have any idea how things are going to play out with the quarterback.Last week, there from their star quarterback, but as it turns out, that might not actually be the case. During , Tom Peli sero of Media made it sound like there was a good chance that Rodgers could end up back in Green Bay in 2023, but that there would be one big condition attached to his return: He'd have to be all in."If he wants to return to Green Bay and as long as he Miami Heat Hats 's fully bought in, the Packers want him back," Peli sero said. "They had good conversations after the season."Peli sero's comments , who was told by a source on Wednesday that the most likely scenario is that Rodgers would Shaquille O'Neal Jersey return to Green Bay. "I had with a conversation with a very important Green Bay Packers source who, quite honestly, believes that Aaron Rodgers will be back with the Packers and that all of this is being overhyped," Darlington said. "He looks at the contract that Aaron Rodgers signed last year and the commitment that he gave to the team and believes that at the end of the day, Aaron Rodgers will be back with the Packers."Those comments both contradict from longtime Packers beat writer Bob McGinn, who said the Packers are ready to move on from Rodgers and that they're "disgusted" with their quarterback."They are done with Rodgers," McGinn with GoLong's Tyler Dunne. "He's not coming back. I mean, they're disgusted with him, and they're done with him. And they're moving on." McGinn also noted that everyone in KZ Okpala Jersey the organization was ready to move on, from president Mark Murphy to general manager Brian Gutekunst to coach Matt LaFleur."They've turned the page," McGinn said. "They don't see Rodgers as a guy who's really working hard anymore."It's completely po sible that the front office doesn't think he's working as hard as he used to, but it's also po sible that they still like him and that they're willing to leave a door open for his return. As Peli sero noted, the Packers want him to be "fully bought in" if he's going to play and that likely means the team Jimmy Butler Jersey would like to see Rodgers attend OTAs and other spring workouts, which are all voluntary. Rodgers skipped out on spring practices last year, which . Although there's been plenty of trade speculation involving Rodgers this offseason, let's not forget that he that he would love to "finish" his career with the Packers."I have a lot of love for what's gone on in Green Bay. And I'd love to finish there, I would," Rodgers said.Right now, the ball is in Rodgers' court. The Packers can't make a move until they know what he wants to do and he apparently isn't going to decide what he wants to do until he's done with his darkne s retreat, which is where he sits in the dark for four straight days. Does sitting in the dark help? Apparently, it does. The four-time MVP Solomon Hill Jersey to making a decision about his NFL future once he came out of the dark."It's an opportunity to do a little self-reflection in some isolation and after that, I feel like I'll be a lot closer to that final, final decision," Rodgers said of his darkne s retreat.ESPN is reporting Rodgers ended his retreat on Wednesday. Now he'll have to decide if he wants to return to Green Bay, if he wants to retire or if he's open to a trade. Based on the comments from both Peli sero and Darlington, it seems that option "A" is looking very realistic.